My choices for education and training courses have always been made from my heart, This means that I have experienced all he modalities offered in my work myself and found them to be effective and healing.
- Pharmacology/pathology, M.A. University of Cambridge 1968
- Biochemistry, M. Sc. University of London 1969
- Bioenergetic Bodywork, Amsterdam 1980
- British School of Iridology and Naturopathy, Cambridge 1991
- Touch for Health, Londen 1992
- Somatic Movement Therapy, Amsterdam 1997
- Pleiadian Lightwork, NL 1999
- Teachers’ Training Resonance Healing, Rotterdam 2002
- Integrated Neurofeedback (Marty Wuttke), Hilversum 2004 – 2008
- Health Creation Mentor, Bristol (for people with cancer) 2009
- Art of Feminine Presence, NL (licensed Level 2 teacher 2012)
Drs. Diana Grose is a member of the professional association VBAG (Association for the Advancement of Alternative Medicine, in NL) Licence number 2.080702A.
Registered with RBNG licence no. 909258R, subject to the Disciplinary Procedures of the TBNG.
Chamber of Commerce
Praktijk Body Heart & Soul is registerd at the Chamber of Commerce Alkmaar, number 37125988